Vision.bi has developed special expertise and gained invaluable knowledge in BI for web-service companies. Several of the worldwide leaders in this field use the company’s services.
LEVERAGING THE POWER OF YOUR E-BUSINESS STRATEGY
The overall performance of organizations inevitably involves the integration of e-Business into their business strategy: e-Commerce, e-Administration, e-Marketing, e-Service…
Today, e-Business and the web are pervasive and are drastically changing practices and organizations by creating new internal and external interactions and ever-increasing levels of communication and sharing. The challenge for companies is to profit fully from this rapidly changing landscape in order to:
- Get closer to clients and better meet their expectations
- Innovate and differentiate by developing know-how and brands
- Update operating methods and strengthen co-operation within the eco-system
We base our solution on pre-defined business models including user profile, digital advertising, online marketing and much more.
Overview of Our analytical Model for Digital Media Companies:
However shaken up in recent years by fierce competition, the telecommunications sector remains nevertheless highly concentrated around a few major operators which endeavor to differentiate their solutions and above all retain their clients.
- As a result of massive investments and at the cost of a fierce pricing war, operators have accelerated the switch to full IP, the generalization of high speed and triple play. The movement is continuing today with the rapid reduction in the boundary between fixed and mobile telephony and the possibilities offered by high speed mobile Internet (3G/4G).
- In this landscape of convergence of communication networks, telecommunications players are playing the card of partnerships with mobile platform manufacturers on one hand, and content suppliers (text/audio/video) on the other, to enrich and differentiate their solutions and increase revenue per client.
- These developments continue to change the media and the world of content production which face the diversity of channels, piracy issues, competition by pure web players, trade-off between free and paid content, and fundamentally, the calling into question of traditional advertising-based business models.
BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW DEDICATED TO THE MAJOR ISSUES FACING THE OPERATORS AND MAJOR MEDIA PLAYERS
Vision.bi is involved internationally with the main telecommunications operators, helping them to profit from the increasing flow of client information, better manage their new service and content platforms and meet their challenge of client retention in order to reduce churn effectively.
Overview of Our Analytical Offering to The Telecommunications Sector :
The socio-demographic context in which the demand for care is constantly increasing, improving the performance of healthcare systems is a major preoccupation in all countries. Although they are different in their procedures, the reforms initiated recent years all have the same objective: improving acceptance of patients whilst at the same time reinforcing cost control.
For general hospitals and health establishments, the implementation of these reforms is achieved notably by:
- Profound changes in organization (clustering, restructuring of services and establishments, regional hospital communities) in a context of significant budget constraints require permanent control over costs and human resources
- A change in practices (pricing per action, strengthening of individual monitoring of the patient, computerized medical records) and diversification of hospital procedures (day hospitals, hospitalization at home…) require adaptation of the management systems
- Increased mutuality of support methods and functions (notably IT) and increased outsourcing of the functions peripheral to the care provided (hotel functions in particular).
UNIQUE BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW IN SUPPORTING THE CONTROL OF HEALTHCARE ESTABLISHMENTS
The result of a specialization strategy, Vision.bi is one of the sector’s leaders with regard to the integration of decision-making solutions dedicated to the control of health establishments. Vision.bi has unique know-how which allows it to fulfill the new reporting and control requirements for all the activities of the hospital establishments, in a relevant manner and in full compliance with the changes in legislation. Vision.bi offers a proven methodology and has business dictionaries containing the key indicators needed to optimize the management of your activities (Finance, Management Control, HR, PMSI, medico-technical support centers, purchasing and logistics).
Overview Of Our Analytical Offering for Healthcare Companies :
Vision.bi is a Software and Services company specializing in the Business Intelligence (BI) field.
We work hard and with agility based on best practices and methodology in order to deliver BI solutions of the highest standards in the shortest time frame.
- Mythings choose Vision.bi as Strategic BI partner to improve...May 17, 2013 - 6:58 pm
- Vision.bi at Big Data & Bi Conference (2-sep-2013)September 8, 2013 - 9:51 am
- Vision.bi announces Qlikview connector for QualityGatesSeptember 8, 2013 - 9:57 am
- AnyClip Media Choose Vision.bi As Apartner To Lead The BIG...February 20, 2015 - 12:00 am
- WalkMe, a game-changing platform that instantly simplifies...May 7, 2017 - 12:38 am
- Goodwill, one of the largest non-profit organizations in...April 7, 2017 - 12:34 am
- My6Sense, an end-to-end platform for ad networks, group...February 7, 2017 - 12:43 am
- Rémy Cointreau, worldwide leader of exceptional spirits...January 7, 2017 - 12:29 am