The Sales Manager is responsible for driving Vision.bi sales activities for product offerings in Israel and in certain international territories.
This role manages all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care.
What you’ll be doing:
• Define and execute sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
• Manage sales operations’ processes including quotations, proposals, and purchase orders.
• Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and pre-sales.
• Manage and nurture business relationships with vendor partners.
• Nurture and expand customer accounts.
• Manage recurring software subscriptions and maintenance renewals.
• Support marketing activities and assets – social presence, promotional campaigns, printed collateral, conferences, round tables and meetups.
Please send your cv’s to [email protected].bi