Since 2008, Vision.bi has been working on projects that change the way companies treat data.
During this time, our data engineering professionals have delivered hundreds of high-standard, large-scale analytics projects to more than 200 startups and enterprise organizations.
We are looking for a part-time UX/UI designer to work on our software products and create awesome data visualizations!
What we are looking for
- A 3rd or 4th year design student (from a known faculty)
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Independent worker with high communication skills in Hebrew and English (+ reading and writing)
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with data engineering teams, product managers and clients to create insightful [and beautiful] analytics solutions.
- Design user interfaces for various software products.
- Design marketing materials for vision.bi‘s sales and marketing team
- Experience in designing user interfaces
- Experience in designing data visualizations (e.g. dashboards, infographics)
- Some knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS