Since 2008, Vision.bi has been working on projects that change the way companies treat data. During this time, our BI developers & data engineering professionals have delivered hundreds of high-standard, large-scale analytics projects to more than 200 startups and enterprise organizations.
Passionate about Tableau data visualization and storytelling?
Passionate about Tableau Server architecture?
Excited to learn every day, solve complex problems and be a master in Tableau? Join US!
- Investigate and resolve technical issues as Tableau server 1st level support
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Maintain tableau server community within the company (newsletters, knowledge base etc.)
- Hands-on with Tableau desktop (developing and implementing reports, dashboards & visualizations, data sources)
- Hands-on with performance optimization, query optimization
- BA in Industrial engineering, Computer Science, Information Management or other relevant fields – Must
- SQL knowledge – Must
- Dev-Ops / Ops knowledge – in both Windows & Linux – Must
- Fluent English – Advantage
- Familiarity with active directory or any other SSO provider – Advantage
- Familiarity with other data visualization tools – Advantage
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team player with good interpersonal and presentation skills with an ability to work in highly dynamic environments.