Since 2008, Vision.bi has been working on projects that change the way companies treat data.
During this time, our data engineering professionals have delivered hundreds of high-standard, large-scale analytics projects to more than 200 startups and enterprise organizations.
Passionate about data visualization and storytelling? excited to learn every day, solve complex problems and never be bored? Join US!
- Translating business requirements into clear and actionable Tableau dashboards
- Work collaboratively with data engineering, product manager, IT teams and business stakeholders
- Hands-on with Tableau desktop (developing and implementing reports, dashboards & visualizations)
- Hands-on with Performance optimization, Query optimization
- BA in Industrial engineering, Computer Science, Information Management or other relevant fields.
- 1-2 years of developing dashboards using Tableau.
- High level of SQL and RDBMS.
- In depth understanding of data visualization concepts, best practices and data storytelling.
- Proven experience of working with large volume production environments.
- Team player with good interpersonal and presentation skills with an ability to work in highly dynamic environments.
Nice to have:
- Tableau Server and Desktop certification
- Familiarity with Data management adds-on and Noddle functionality
- Familiarity with Tableau embedding solutions including authentication methods
- Familiarity with Tableau server setup and installation in both Linux and Windows environments
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design and development
- Familiarity with other data visualization tools (e.g. Qlik, Looker, Power BI, OBIEE, Sisense)