Since 2008, Vision.bi has been delivering innovative data solutions that change the way companies treat their data
During this time, our data engineering professionals have delivered hundreds of high-standard, large-scale analytics projects to more than 200 startups and enterprise organizations.
We are looking for a deeply technical data engineer to join our team and help us drive our vision forward.
Is this role for you?
If you’re an analytical, data savvy person, aiming at finding order, meaning and value in raw data – you should join us!
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with data engineering teams, product managers and UX/UI designers to create insightful [and beautiful] analytics solutions.
- Develop complex data pipelines from various sources and using the newest and most challenging technologies.
What qualifications should you have?
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering ,Information Systems or an equivalent background.
- At least one year of hands-on experience, working as a data engineer or BI developer (developing data pipelines and ETL processes).
- Strong SQL skills.
- A solid understanding of RDBMS modeling.
- A fast learner with good communication skills — can articulate technical problems clearly in both Hebrew and English.
Advantage – Programming experience in Python or other relevant languages.
Advantage – Hands-on experience with big data cloud platforms (e.g. Snowflake, Google BigQuery).