Since 2008, Vision.bi has been delivering innovative data solutions that change the way companies treat their data. During these years, our data engineering experts have delivered hundreds of high-standard, large-scale analytics projects to more than 200 startups and enterprise organizations.
As an Analytics Project Manager, you will have the chance to lead both professionally and personally a team of data engineers and BI developers while delivering projects and services to our clients. This role includes performing duties related to business and technical development, project management, account (client) management, business development, and a strong focus on people management. Management responsibilities include oversight of 3-5 team members, conducting one-on-one meetings, participating in the employee review process, and supporting the team throughout the life cycle of projects. Account management and business development within their assigned accounts will be a key aspect of an Analytics Project Manager role.
- The Analytics Project Manager is in charge of the quality of delivery. This entails conducting design & code reviews, managing the quality assurance plan, unit testing & stress testing solutions, deployment, and handover to clients. The PM is responsible to have detailed knowledge of the client’s operational model and design the right solution in accordance to client needs. The PM is the champion of the solution within the client, being able to challenge the client when appropriate on technical aspects of the project and propose new ways of working based on industry knowledge, best practices and qualified experience.
- Maintaining timelines, sprints, resources, budget, and risks for projects and communicating it to both the client and Vision.bi leadership.
- In the delivery stage, the PM will manage all aspects of the project as a PMO-style leader but may also serve as Lead Developer on smaller projects.
- Conduct one-on-one meetings with direct reports at a minimum of once a month, more frequently is recommended, especially for recent analysts.
- Conduct performance evaluations as necessary for team members on projects .
- Guide team members with personal goals, off-line team development tasks, and help team members achieve personal growth.
What qualifications should you have?
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering ,Information Systems or an equivalent background.
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on experience, working as a data engineer or BI developer (developing data pipelines and ETL processes).
- Strong SQL skills and RDBMS modelling
- Tech lead or project management experience in previous role
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
-Fluent Hebrew and English speaking, writing & reading is required
-The position is located in Tel Aviv